Code of conduct for students
1. It is compulsory for all students to attend the general assembly in the morning at 7.45 a.m. Students should arrive at school before the 1st bell rings. Students arriving habitually late will be sent home and will be marked absent.
2. Late comers must bring an application from their parents/guardians otherwise they will not be allowed to attend school.
3. No student will leave the school premises during school hours without the permission of the Principal/ Head Mistress/Academic Heads and a signed gate-pass from the school office.
4. It is compulsory for the students to complete 80% of their attendance in the year to make them eligible for promotion to the next class.
5. A student who has been absent for more than five consecutive days will have to get their leave sanctioned by the Principal/ Head mistress.
6. Care must be taken of all school property .Students found responsible, will be charged for the damage.
7. Students are not allowed to bully or intimidate other students, staff or teachers. In case of any problems, they must contact the Counsellor /Principal/ Head Mistress/Academic Heads.
8. Parents are not allowed in the class for Birthday celebrations. Students may only distribute chocolates or toffees on their birthday.
9. Students suffering from any illness must complete the quarantine period before rejoining school. This must also be indicated on the medical certificate duly signed by a competent doctor.
10. All students are encouraged to speak in English at school.
11. Students must bring the school diary to school every day. Parents are expected to check the diary daily and sign wherever required.
12. No valuable articles and gold jewellery are to be worn by the children. School is not responsible for the loss of personal goods, money or jewellery.
13. Students are not allowed to wear bangles, payals, mehendi, tattoos and nail polish to school.
14. Boys must have a short haircut. Long hair will not be permitted in school.
15. Girls with long hair must have their hair tied neatly at all times.
16. It is compulsory for all students to be in proper school uniform with only school socks and black formal shoes.
17. Students who are not in proper School Uniform, Shoes and Socks will be sent home.
18. Our school is a polybag-free zone. All parents are requested not to send any articles like tiffin, stationery, craft etc. to school in polybags.
19. Parents / Guardians of students who do not avail school transport should report at the schools gate 10 minutes before the school gets over.
20. No mobile phones , cameras , video games are allowed in school
21. Any child who is reported bullying or hitting any other child will be dealt very strictly.
22. It is compulsory for parents to attend the Parent Teacher Meets and Report Day of their child